These are the gifts to add to YOUR wish list this year!
What’s on your holiday list this year? These are not the gifts you plan to give away to friends and family, but rather the ones you actually want to receive. Tech gifts for the home? Luxury gifts to make you feel pampered? Delicious meals out? Gifts to inspire creativity? We’ve got you covered.
Stacey Weiss is using her love and deep knowledge of Buckhead and Brookhaven as owner and agent of the residential real estate company, S & Z Real Estate Group powered by the Keller Williams Peachtree Road office. While you may know Stacey as founder and former Chairman of the Board for Bert’s Big Adventure, her gregarious nature and head for business promise success as a realtor in our community. The items on this fashionista’s wish list are sure to make anyone’s holidays merry and bright.
What’s on Stacey Weiss’s holiday list?
1. Head to Range Boutique on Roswell Rd in Buckhead to impress Weiss. She is hoping for anything from their Michele Ma Belle jewelry and handbag line. This line of bracelet cuffs, necklaces and handbags are created from repurposed authentic vintage Louis Vuitton bags.
2. Get your music going this holiday season with a new Sonos surround sound speaker system from Best Buy. Stacey recommends installation by Buckhead’s Atlanta Home Theater.
3. Weiss understands that the holidays call for a drink! She is loving these pewter initialed stemless wine glasses from Sugarboo & Co at Town Brookhaven.
4. A gift certificate to the classic American steak house in Brookhaven, Arnette’s Chop Shop is something Stacey would love this holiday season.
5. Any boot or bootie from Tootsies at The Exchange Shopping Center quickens Stacey’s pulse and would make a delightful addition to her holiday list.
6. Mama Bath & Body’s bar soaps will make you smell as good as you look!